Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fraternity Boys

I've been forbidden from dating frat boys now. It's for my own good really. Yeah, they're typically pretty cute, but they're boys. And frankly, it's not hard to get one. I told a former co worker (who was in a fraternity) I dated a decent amount of frat guys, even though I didn't do the Greek system myself (well, not the social). He asked how did I do so, since they typically mingle with sorority sisters. And I laughed and said: Just go to a party and announce you need a drink. And you guys are easy to get. Christ it's like shooting fish in a barrel! (he laughed because it's true)

I had an ex who got his panties in a twist whenever I called his house a frat. I heard the "you don't call your country a (very bad word for the woman's anatomy), so you don't call your fraternity a frat" too many times from him. My response was along the lines of, then stop acting like stereotypical frat boys and people might not call it that. And then continued to call it a frat just to piss him off (anyone else noticing a spiteful streak in me?)

But anyway, I've been banned from frat guys. And that's a good thing, because a boy in a fraternity is A: a boy. B: too young and C: therefore going to annoy me (plus will be 2 or more of the types of guys I'm over (August 11 post)). Now, I wouldn't discount a guy who was in a fraternity in college. In other words, an alumni. But a guy still in one? Oh hell no.

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

i think your next post and this one are pretty related. Afterall, frat boys are fun... but they aren't marriage material. if what you're looking for is fun, then maybe no need to look further... but you are looking to get married and have a serious relationship right? so i think that's why the frat boy ban is a good thing. (i know, i said nothing new here)