Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why I'm never leaving home

Things that rock about living with my parents:
  1. Free room and board. Fully stocked fridge included - and I get a say in the groceries too
  2. Man cave: ginormous tv w/dish network. Theater chairs with cup holders. And poker table
  3. I can come and go as I please - no curfew, but i do always tell them where I'm going
  4. My mom has a dinner plate made up for me when I come home from work - how awesome is that!? AND, she buys things for me to take to lunch too (I love those little applesauces-but not the store brand, those taste like cardboard).
  5. Roommates that I get along with (98% of the time)
  6. Unconditional support team
One small caveat: my mom is making me clean my room! Sulk.

Side note: spell check did not try to "fix" ginormous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV network.

Find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father