Friday, November 28, 2008

Why I Should be a Country Westen Star

  1. I have plenty of achy brakey heart material
  2. I actually can sing
  3. I can put on a thick southern accent if need be
  4. I have an awesome stage presence (when not shaking due to mad amounts of nerves public speaking gives me)
  5. Could use the word y'all professionally (w/out snickering).
  6. I love big hair. Love it.
  7. Once famous, I shall start my own charity saving baby seals or something through country music. Because there aren't enough charities that do real work at all
  8. I would snag me some Billy Currington (since JoeDon Rooney of Rascal Flatt's is married now) He's pretty.
  9. I have an excuse to always wear cute boots
  10. Some of that Grand Ole Opry stuff is so sparkly!
  11. There are no Asians, so it's time affirmative action took place
  12. And, look WICKED cute in cowboy hats.

No comments: