Thursday, November 6, 2008

Powers I wish I had

  1. Smite- because that's just pure awesome
  2. Telekinesis - imagine possibilities of freaking people out moving stuff with your mind. Also, would be handy to not get up for more ice cream when feeling particularly lazy.
  3. 20/20 eyesight
  4. Glamoring - True Blood /Southern Vampire Series fans you know exactly what I mean
  5. Elasticity - I would love to be bendy, could always win Limbo and/or Twister
  6. Time Travel - a very slippery slope, must be used with extreme caution and only after mastering telepathy skills
  7. Invisibility - am willing to don a cape or type of suit for this; so do not actually need to gain this power within myself exactly
  8. Master chocolatier - once again for awesomeness factor (blame Food Network for putting that one in my head)
Powers I have gained/am close to gaining:
Crap

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

I wish I had the power to control time. but not in the way that stupid adam sandlar movie did... because that was just dumb.