Monday, November 3, 2008

I want to be a ballerina

(DVR is awesome by the way). I finished my ballerina movie last night. Sadly, I was disappointed. Most of the dance sequences were filmed in the dark. Quoi? you ask. All the "hot" dancing sequences were too dark to see anything, and that's the whole reason I'm watching the movie. What, you thought it for the stellar dialogue? Oh noes. Next time I watch it (becasue you know I will) I'm just going to mute it through the talking parts and make up my own lines. I'm much wittier then a ballerina. Well, I don't know if that's true, I'm sure there are witty ballerinas out there. But they should stick to dancing and never act (at least on camera w/film in it. Especially with film in it). And really, screw being a triple threat people, that's just selfish.

All is not lost, my love of dance movies is unwavering. And if nothing else, it did accomplish one thing; I now want to be a ballerina. If only for the tutus.

No comments: