Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simon Says

me: I do whatever Jeanne tells me.
x: Really?
me: Yes.
x: What if she told you to jump off a cliff? Would you do it?
me: Yes. But why is she telling me to do that?
x: But you'd do it?
me: Yes. But once again, why is she asking me to jump off a cliff?
x: It doesn't matter. You'd do it anyway.
me: It does too matter. Why is she asking me to jump off a cliff?
x: I can't believe you're such a sheep.
me: Yes, but you didn't answer me. Why is she asking me?
x: I don't know.
me: Right. See? And besides she wouldn't ask me to do that in the first place either.
x: You sure about that?
me: Yes, and you still haven't answered why is she asking me? I'm sure she has a very good reason for doing so if she did.
x: Sigh
me: Seriously? Why is she asking me to jump off a cliff?
x: I'm done.
me: No, hey come back here! Why is Jeanne asking me to do that?
x: Never mind. You do whatever Jeanne tells you.
me: Yes! (snort) And you think I'm the stupid one. That's the point I was trying to get across the entire time.

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

awesome conversation.