Sunday, December 21, 2008

Naked!

The less time I spend naked the better. I don't think too many of you are disappointed by that. Now if you would burn that mental image out of your mind I would appreciate it. I admit I haven't been the most modest in my past. I used to wear jeans 4" bellow my belly button like they were my right, and when I got my "growth spurt" (ie: when I suddenly became stacked) I didn't wear a top that wasn't a v-neck. And push-ups (of the Victoria Secret variety)? Were my my new bff (still are, who am I kidding).

Well anyway, I've grown up some and now I'm not so much into the skin showing. So the more time I spend with clothes on the better. But really, it's not because I'm Prudie McPrudeton. Nope, I like lot's o-clothes becasue it's cold now. I do not like my skin to be uncovered for a second. Even the 5 seconds from bathrobe to scalding shower is too much time for me to be exposed to the elements. But in the summer, I'm sure I'll be whining how hot I am and I'll be saying "the less clothes the better" God I'm a fickle.

No comments: