Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Co-ed

What should I do now that I'm about to be a college co-ed again? Should I join a club or something? Could I even join a sorority? (I'm not knocking them, I considered rushing my freshman year) Study at the library? Can I be the girl who wears her pj's to class? Run for student government? Get involved in campus life? I may even attempt to attend a sporting event or two (it's actually hard to get tickets to UK stuff). And I'll actually cheer for my team too, unlike my first college go-round (not that I rooted against them, I just didn't care enough to cheer for them at all).

I'm going back as an older student though, so I'm not sure how well I'll fit in. My peers aren't really my peers. And since I'm a dork already, I feel like I have the cards slightly stacked against me. This is one instance I'm kinda glad I look 19. But if all else fails, I bet I can bribe a freshman into being my minion by buying it beer (though I will teach it the finer properties of bourbon before I consider letting it be my friend)

No comments: