Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anti-pink

WHAT?? You may be asking. How on earth is someone who's blog name is everything should be pink be anti pink on anything?

The one exception to my everything should be pink stance is the pink jersey. Jerseys should not be pink, because if you are going to support a team/college/player, you wear those team/college/player colors. Even if they are a hideous combination. Call me a purist. And really, sports that require jerseys are not cute clothes sports (like tennis or running). Jersey sports are sweaty (eww), hand-eye coordination (fail) physical (ugh) competitive (blech) things, cute isn't part of that equation. And pink, the only thing it supports is breast cancer. Well, it doesn't support cancer, it supports the research and preventative stuff. (and I'm all for protecting the ta-ta's) So pink, stay away from the jerseys. You don't belong on one.

Also, little bitter that breast cancer took my color. Yes I know how bitchy that is. But why did they take my color?

No comments: