Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time Flies

Note: I have a really, really hard time not being "helpful."

me: Honey, I think I may want an oval cut with this setting.
dr soc: Ok. Why?
me: I think it's pretty. But, you know, I haven't asked you, what do you like?
dr soc: I don't know, no idea really.
me: How do you not know what you like?!
dr soc: You realize that I haven't looked at this stuff to form an opinion one way or the other. And especially not in comparison to your years of it.
me: It hasn't been years!
dr soc: Oh really? Since when then?
me: Hm, I probably started learning/caring about the 4 c's back in high school... oh.
dr soc: Yeah, if that doesn't count as years then let me know what does, k?
me (muttering): damn.

2 comments:

Bry said...

Your beau is quite witty. Good on him!

Spazzella said...

He's hysterical! It's why I like to post our conversations so much!