Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patty

I'm getting dressed today and I realize I have very little green in my closet. Fortunately, I have 2 green sports bras and some under-roos that have green in them which I put on, and I have an army green tank top so I won't get pinched by any leprechauns.

Mike however, does have enough green in his closet but has opted to not wear any today for some reason. He'll wear green for the party we're going to tomorrow, but he has enough green so that he doesn't have to repeat the outfit. So I don't know.

And I told him as he was leaving for work this morning that he better be careful because his lack of green might warrant him a leprechaun pinch. While I don't think any of his students have the balls to pinch him (you know, he still won't make out with me in his office even though he can lock the door.), the same can't be said for any of his coworkers or his girlfriend who can get a little pinch happy.

No comments: