Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinner Tonight

So remember that stuff lemon up chicken and get ring mentality I made fun of? (See 6 posts ago.) Guess what I'm making for dinner tonight?

Yep. A lemon roasted chicken. Though this decision was made when I discovered that the frozen chicken in my freezer was not frozen (everything else in in the freezer is ok though which is odd) and I have a bag of lemons that I need to cook with as well. NOT because all I'm fingers crossed and hoping for a ring. Well, I am, but I don't expect this chicken to expedite that. Not because he's not ready, (yes you are honey) but more so because logistically there hasn't been enough time between the initial chicken/ring conversation and now to get something.

Oh, and we're having pie for desert. But that's also due to circumstance and that it's pi day, not the hook him apple pie insurance policy that's attached to the recipe.

No comments: