Sunday, March 20, 2011

Earth Science

Dr soc and I were taking the dogs for a walk and had the following conversation.

me: Since I'm running so much right now I'm not bothering to keep my feet really pretty. I'm taking care of them, but there's really no point in doing my nails this moment.
dr soc: What do you mean taking care of them?
me: Girly things. What I really need is a pumice stone to help with the rough patches. I had one at home but I didn't bring it with me in the move. I can get one no problem, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
dr soc: What's a pumice stone?
me: Its a stone you use to soften and scrub rough skin. I think it's hardened lava or something to that affect.
dr soc: Molten lava?
me: I guess.
dr soc: Hey, you know what I heard in that? Sarah wants a volcano!

No comments: