Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's All In The Phrasing

Dr soc can say some really sexy/sweet/nice/romantic things to and about me. Other times, not so much.

Like what he said the other day after seeing my sweaty gym clothes strewn across our bathroom floor.*

dr soc: It's like...you exploded in the bathroom!
me: That's....that sounds disgusting.

*Because I am a sweat monger, I come home from the gym pretty sweaty and head strait (ish) to the shower. While I wait for the water to warm up (if I don't come out of the shower with 1st degree burns I don't consider the water hot enough btw) I shuck off the gym clothes and leave them on the bathroom floor to "dry out" a little bit. Later on I throw the clothes in the gym clothes laundry basket and fabreeze so we don't asphyxiate ourselves before laundry time. He just happened to be in the bathroom after the "dry out" part and before the "later on" part.

No comments: