Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Skipping Steps

I mentioned I didn't have time for a boyfriend. But I'd still like to have one all the same.
It's not that I don't have time for an actual boyfriend, I don't have time for the dating process of getting one.

I guess what I want is the perks and comforts of an established relationship, having already gone through the nervousness of the beginning parts. Basically a boyfriend without doing the prerequisites. But I know I need to go through steps 1, 2 and 3 before I get to 4, and that takes time, which I don't really have.

Oh well, at least I have the list in place and someone with those qualities can at least be looking for me. So even though I'm not going to work chasing someone into my schedule, I'm certainly not opposed to someone taking the time to pursue me.

But no creepsters. Seriously, no one has time for that.

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

haha, i feel the same way - though too bad for me its usually not the girls who pursue they guys =P