Monday, September 21, 2009

Reasons I have (or will) mini-wigged

  1. I have 3 test, a quiz, a lab report, chemistry homework, calculus and a paper due this week.
  2. A kid who looks exactly like younger version on my ex (acne and all) has sat next to me twice in class, and he's also in my recitation section. So that means I could see him every. day. And it really just WEIRDS me out.
  3. I have to haul ass to get to my 8am class on time. If I don't want to be out of breath and sweating, I'm going to have to leave home before 7 am
  4. I want to stab 95% of the people in that class. Stabby before 8:30 am is never good.
  5. Bailey has a knot on her knee and I don't have time to take her to the vet.
  6. I spent an hour reading my biology chapter and I can't remember a thing
  7. I really want to re-hook up with library guy, but I know it's not a good idea.
  8. At the same time I'm crushing hard on a friend and I think he knows it. And he's being a gentleman. Dammit.
  9. I've (secretly-but I guess not secret now) been keeping my track of my measurements and I have not lost anything anywhere (skinny girls are allowed to have body issues too. This one does)
  10. My back-up quarterback chipped his pinkie. What is it with my quarterbacks and their pinkies?

No comments: