Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Presents!

My dr friend and her fiancé (who I also consider a friend as well) dog sat for me last weekend when I ran my Nashville race (Bailey was better for them then she ever has been for me btw). Thanks guys, you rock!

But anyway, I had to take Bailey over there and all her stuff too. So I packed up her dishes and toys and bed, but also her crate. Dr soc went with me to help with the heavy lifting but also to meet my friends (and he received an A grade too, woot!).

We're bringing in the aforementioned crate and he asked if it was a collapsible one or one I had to assemble. It's an assemble type much to everyone's chagrin. So dr soc said something along the lines of "I think you need a collapsible crate for you birthday." ::pause:: Then he imagined my reaction would be something along the lines of "Wow, what a...practical gift..."

To which I responded: "But I don't want to be at the practical gift stage. Clearly, that's no fun!"

Though I have to admit, I really would like a collapsible crate so I can take Bailey with me whenever I see dr soc or when someone dog sits. Maybe practical gifts aren't the worst thing...

No comments: