Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Derby Day!

Ahh, the first Saturday in May can only mean one thing:

IT'S DERBY DAY!!


Too bad I'm a terrible picker of these things. Seriously, this year both my NCAA and Fugmadness brackets, all my final 4 picks were out by the 2nd round. And no matter what horse I pick in a race, betting or not, it's usually scratched by post time or comes in last.

I'm just not cut out for the life of a gambler it seems. Or as one friend put it I'm "optimistic about my choices."

Well, whatever, let the mint juleps flow!

Here's to some Kentucky Pride! Cheers y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I won!! I thought the name was appropriate because I love to save. lol

Spazzella said...

I did a blind draw for dead last and that horse finished right in the middle. I can't even PICK last place.