Friday, September 28, 2018

10 years later

So. In 2008, that is 10, yes, 10 years ago, I started this blog with 100 things about me
Some things in that 100 haven't changed. Such as: 
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • I talk all the time unless I am exhausted or mad as hell.
  • I do whatever Jeanne tells me (PS: buy her yarn!)
  • I'm allergic to cats (including that mother f*cking one)
  • Text talk is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Some things are in the past and therefore cannot change. Such as: 
  • My appendix ruptured and had to be removed when I was 6.
  • I had my belly button pierced until I was 21 when a drunk wrestling match went horribly, horribly wrong. 
Some parts of things have changed. Like: 
  • In 2008: I know so much random pop culture stuff, but not as much as my friend LB. 
    • In 2018: I know practically nothing pop culture unless I heard it on NPR. LB still knows more than me though so I have her explain things. Or have my (much) younger coworkers explain things to me (occasionally I get to tell them stories of my youth).  
  • In 2008: I don't judge my friends. But everyone else is fair game. 
And some things are just not the same at allLike: 
So. Ten years later, here I am! I hope my life is just as happy in another 10 years. Thanks for reading y'all!  

No comments: