Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stuff I think is trashy and/or unnecessary

  1. Tattoos- one or two small ones of significance are acceptable (your kids' names, branch of military service or Olympic rings). I highly stress the small, and they they can be covered when in a bathing suit. Otherwise, I just think it's dumb. And trashy. Especially a tramp stamp.
  2. Smokers see Cancer Stick=Fail post for explanation
  3. Hearts- unless you are in high school or a Valentine's day card. It should never be an entire motif, even on a wedding invite (I just threw up a little). And it should never, ever be a theme. EVER.
  4. Metal groupie girls - brush your hair you rat. And wear something besides black and some sort of skull and crossbones outfit. You are not a pirate. And also, wear a skirt that is bigger then a band aid. No one cares about your angst, and metal is so 10 years ago.
  5. Groupies in general piss me off. Get a life of your own.
  6. Rock Stars - herpies were never hot, and they last forever, unlike your career
  7. People who wear skateboarding shoes who are not skateboarders (someone in particular comes to mind). An no one's shoes should be 8" across regardless. Your foot is not that big.
  8. Visible piercings besides ears - and only one pair of earrings too. Something about metal in your body screams "I'm 19!" (I did have my belly button pierced - when I was 19. And that at least could be covered up). Also, small cry for help with the self mutilation. Your bullring is screaming be be ripped it out. Painfully too I might add
  9. Showing your naughty bits in public - that's just a no of life.
  10. Frat boys - in a dirty hot sorta way. Though I "dated" a few of them, there is a time and place for them, and that time and place has passed in my life.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

#9 should go for showing your naughty bits at parties, too. Not exactly in public but do you remember when the APX people went through that stip poker or whatever phase? Yeah. FAIL.