Sunday, September 28, 2008

Getting to know you

My friend Jeanne did this when she just started her blog, so I totally jenked it and did it for myself. Read up!
1. My favorite color is pink
2. I’m a complete girly girl
3. I’m really 5’4 1/2”, but I claim I’m 5’5”
4. My lucky number is 4
5. I like even numbers better then odd.
6. I like to talk. A lot. A whole lot
7. If I’m not talking, I am only one of two options A: tired or B: mad as hell
8. I know so much random pop culture stuff, but not as much as my friend LB
9. I have moved 17 times in the past 7 years. I know because I counted
10. I am an excellent and efficient packer though.
11. I hate apartment hunting
12. I have freckles, but only across my nose
13. My default favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry
14. I have been told on several occasions I have really soft skin, but I enjoy hearing it every time
15. I don’t believe in “the one” (but that could be the bitter talking at the moment)
16. I have fairly traditional views, not to be confused with conservative
17. I want to have a family of my own
18. I am absolutely the married with babies girl
19. I believe I can do motherhood and have a career too
20. I love to cook and try new recipes
21. I like to bake too
22. I will try almost anything food wise at least once
23. I loathe cooked carrots, something about the texture and taste, just blech
24. Lace is my favorite fabric
25. I have spent around $150 (give or take) at almost every single Victoria’s Secret semi annual sale I have been too.
26. I really like underwear, clearly
27. I got the saying “clearly,” from Jeanne
28. I do whatever Jeanne tells me to
29. I’m an absolute email junkie
30. My friends and I have sent over 100 emails in one day before
31. I’m a good kisser
32. I’m not as promiscuous as people think
33. I’m a card carrying member of the goody-two-shoes club
34. I’m a huge dork
35. I stick to the rules, I very rarely break them
36. I’m allergic to cats
37. I’m a lot of talk the talk, but not so much walk the walk
38. I don’t know a second language; I just don’t “get” them. Suck it French class.
39. I love roller coasters, the faster the better
40. My appendix ruptured and had to be removed when I was 6
41. I had my belly button pierced until I was 21; I took it out after a drunk wrestling match went horribly, horribly wrong
42. I don’t have any tattoos
43. Honestly, I think 99% of tattoos are trashy. Ostracize away
44. I hate making people mad or upset
45. I fight passive aggressive with passive aggressive (angry emails anyone?)
46. I’ve said I love you and not meant it
47. But I wanted to
48. I find power incredibly attractive
49.I used to have a thing for rock stars. Now I think they’re pointless entities.
50. I love bourbon, I’m such a proud Kentucky girl
51. Wine goes strait to my head and then makes me sleepy
52. I’m a light weight, so it takes half the drinks, time and cost of you, so there.
53. I cannot parallel park
54. I think poetry is an absolute waste on me
55. Same goes for most song lyrics too
56. I think “Sweetest Day” is a bull shit
57. I cheer for the home team
58. I do need my coffee in the morning to function, but I truly enjoy it as well
59. I bite and/or pick at my nails when nervous or stressed.
60. I think I’m the only person who do not watch American Idol
61. I do watch a lot of other (quite possibly even crappier) tv though
62. I tempted to bitch slap stupid people
63. I think rude people are unnecessary
64. I’m a firm believer in karma
65. I don’t judge my friends
66. But everyone else is fair game
67. I believe in pills/medication. I think “toughing it out” is bull
68. I hate, hate hate, picking out paint colors
69. I spent 6 years in school to realize I did not want to be a designer (sorry mom and dad)
70. I’ve never been pulled over (knock on wood)
71. I’ve run (and finished!) a half-marathon, and I’m going do another one in the spring
72. I don’t consider myself a runner though
73. I throw a really good bridal shower
74. I love high heels, even if they kill my legs for days afterwards
75. I still take bubble baths
76. Never have and never will sky dive, because it scares the crap out of me
77. I hate when people use “u” instead of you. Write out the damn word
78. I will always wear eyeliner and mascara if no other makeup
79. I don’t play sports, especially ones that involve balls and teams
80. I don’t know what my favorite flower is
81. I’m an absolute sucker for chivalry. Open the door for me damn it
82. And pick me up at my front door while your being a gentleman.
83. I’m terrified of snakes. TERRIFIED
84. If the song is not in the top 40, I haven’t heard it, nor do I care about it
85. I have no problem selling out
86. I believe Walmart is evil and avoid shopping there at all cost
87. But I love Target and will buy everything under the sun from them
88. Patience is a virtue I do not posses
89. I’m still a temper tantrum kind of girl, I throw stuff and my aim’s getting better
90. I’m a social butterfly
91. I have the worst passport photo ever
92. I don’t trust vegans
93. I can carry a tune, but I refuse to do karaoke because of stage fright
94. I am easily swayed by food bribes
95. I love a good (or bad) dance movie
96. I cry weddings
97. I’m a silver lining kind of girl
98. I think people mean to have the best intentions; it just doesn’t always come through.
99. I think hope is one of the most powerful and amazing things to exist
100. I believe in a happy ending


TA DA!

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

That was a really good top 100. I like that I'm on there! And you do throw one hell of a bridal shower.

mouthy_broad said...

ha! you make jeanne sound like a bully!
also, completely agree with you on the carrots and sweetest day thing.