Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moo

You know that saying whose going to buy the cow if they're getting the milk for free?  I'm in the market to buy a cow.  Not because I suddenly have to pay for milk, because I've always had to pay for milk like the rest of us fine upstanding citizens.  But I'd still like to get a cow because this is the conversation I had with Mike last night: 

Mike: Hey, if you go to the store tomorrow, I'm almost out of milk.
Me: Already?
Mike: Yeah...
Me: I swear, we just need to buy a cow for as fast as you go through milk.  We should put one on the registry.
Mike: Um, ok.
Me: Though, you drink skim, so I'm not sure how the cow in the backyard plan would quite work for that.
Mike: Not sure either.
Me: Maybe a skinny cow?
Mike: Yes.

With that kind of logic, I'm sure it's no surprise that I almost failed biology, yes?

No comments: