Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Higher Ed

So I took the GRE again yesterday.  The good news is that my verbal score went up 50 points!  However, my quantitative score went down 50 points....so I have the exact same score as I did before.

However, I feel ok about this.  Because this GRE, my verbal score was a 10 points higher than my quantitative score.  And I have a feeling that with library school, most want your verbal score to be the higher of the two.  After the test I felt good enough about it to even send my scores to the grad school I want to get into.  

I didn't study for my SATs or ACTs, and I still got into college.  And while I did study for the GRE, a distracted hour or two a day doesn't actually do much good.  But I feel ok about everything.  I was way more relaxed this time around, and the score I needed/wanted to go up did.
  
It's funny though, because I studied the verbal section more my first test, and ended up having that be my lower score.  This time I studied the math section more and that was my lower score.  So the moral of the story is, studying is bad.

No comments: