Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I AM your teenage dream

TrueBlood came back Sunday, but HBO's too expensive here, so I don't get to watch it (SOBS!) right away.  I'm dvr-ing it at my parent's house so I'll have a major watch binge in a few weeks, but still, it hurts.  So on Sunday, as I was trying to ignore the fact that it was 9:01 and I was flower researching instead of vampire watching, Mike starts flipping though the tv guide.  And Syfy has a new movie: Swamp Shark. 

If there's one thing that I've learned since being with Mike, is that made for tv syfy channel movies are so incredibly campy and terrible, that they are freaking awesome.  This is the is perfect distraction to my Trueblood deprivation!  So as he pauses on Swamp Shark, I say "why haven't you flipped to that yet?!?!" 

It was terrible, but in an awesome way.  The next night, there is still nothing on, so I flip to the NFL's top 100 players of 2011.  If there's another thing I've learned about since being with dr soc, is that he cannot live without NFL football. (When we first started dating I told him about my fantasy football team specifically for the reason that I hoped it would make him like me more. (and it worked!))  So as we're watching this count down, I had this realization:

Yesterday I insisted we watch a syfy movie and I just flipped to football related tv.  I am my fiance's dream woman.

No comments: