Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mystery Socks

There is a pair of white ankle socks in our laundry that are neither mine or dr soc's. Every time one of us finds that particular pair of socks while folding the laundry, we put it in the other one's sock drawer or back into the dirty laundry basket.  It's what we do.    

However, when we each discover the rouge pair in our drawer, we have the who's are these discussion.  We finally deduced they are probably some sort of ass tax, and figured out but left unspoken that they are probably my ex-fiance's since that's the most likely way either one of us would have ended up with some other guy's socks.  (If that's the case I really didn't even know I still had them. I threw the contents of my dresser into some bags and moved to Charlotte.)  

So yesterday, I saw them in my sock drawer, and of course we had the these-are-not-mine-discussion.  And I decided to save us from 50 more years of bickering about who's socks are who's I would just throw them away.  And thus: problem solved! 

No comments: