Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love a Good Sale

Especially at diamond stores!
There's a jeweler in Charlotte having their once a year huge spring sale/event this weekend.  I learned about it over the radio since they've been hyping it up this whole week.  Dr soc has satellite radio so he doesn't hear the local stuff, so I was helpful and and told him about it since he's in the market for a sparkly.  Plus, they were having h'ordeuvres.

I learned several things this shopping trip:
  1. That I can be good and not say ME WANT!!! at every diamond ring I put on.
  2. What kind of jewelry Panthers wear. (This jeweler is the official jeweler of the Carolina Panthers.  The answer is: whatever they want, and it usually is at least 4-5 carats.)
  3. That a 15 carat heart shaped emerald is gorgeous and perfectly acceptable form of heart shaped jewelry.
  4. And how 3 carats of center stone looks on my hand. Awesome.
And, oh yeah, we found something! Now I just have to wait for the stone to be shipped in.  And then for the ring to be made.  And then for him to get it.  And then for him to ask me to marry him. Waiting is hard!

No comments: