Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Teenagers hurt my head

I lied. The Princess Diaries were too teenager for me as well. I ended up skimming the last two books and looked up the rest of the plot lines on wikipedia. Even though I skimmed, i still enjoyed. And I don't hate myself a little for reading them either. Plus the last book in the series is released in January, wrapping up the teenage princess's woes, and I will probably get excited about it, and attempt to read it w/out skimming. However, if she continues to write her homework assignments in the footnotes, I will have no choice but to skim.
In other teen readings: while on wiki I fell down the internet rabbit hole when I looked up the Sweet Valley High books. Did anyone else read those things? Man, they seem really bad according to wiki. I tried to keep the characters strait for about 10 seconds, before I started laughing at the absurdity of the continuing plot lines. I wonder if I still have any of them in the basement...

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

The sweet valley high books were AWESOME! they just re released them and "updated" them. uh huh...