Saturday, October 25, 2008

I hate to sweat

I really do, I hate to smell bad and I think sweating is icky in general. Plus if I'm sweating, that usually means I'm doing something physical, and we all know I'm not a super fan of playing sports. But I'm contemplating joining a gym. Like paying a membership joining. Ok that's a bit of a lie, my parents are thinking about joining and I'm going to hop onto their family plan if they do. It's within walking distance, (so double exercise if I walk there) has plenty of equipment stuff, and it's open 24/7. Not that I'm going to want to life weights at 3:30 in the morning, but it's nice to know that I could if I joined this place.

Plus I need a place to run in the winter. I'm doing another half marathon in March, so I do need a place to train when it's just too cold and icky to run outside. And on days that I cross train, it'll be nice to have a place I can lift weights or do another type of cardio besides the treadmill. But not the elliptical machine, I hate those. Those things make my thighs burn like hell, and that's just uncomfortable for anyone. Grimacing is not a good look for me.

While I would have probably joined along with my parents anyway, you want to know what really made me want to? The really cute guy that works there.

No comments: