Thursday, October 23, 2008

Facebook: making stalking SO much easier

I'm kinda facebook stalking my Pounce subject. Meaning, I'm looking at his pictures and giggling like a school girl with a bit of a crush. Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Side note: how do people have 400+ pictures? Do people actually look at all of them? Because I don't. Also? Why do people put up embarrassing pictures of themselves? I get posting less than flattering shots of others so you look good by comparison, (don't pretend you haven't) but why do that to yourself?

To be fair, I'm facebook stalking a lot of other people too. I always do that when I get a new friend. I get sorta: OMG-what-have-you-been-up-to-and-you've-left-it-all-out-in-the-open-for-me-to-find-making-my-stalking-behavior-so-much-easier! But give me a day or two and my shiny object syndrome kicks in and I'll have forgotten I was facebook stalking someone. Or I just search for new friends. It's always a bonus to see that your nemesis got fat over time (once again, why put those photos up?) Just saying...

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Yet another reason why i'm not on facebook. Although I do post unflattering pictures of myself on flickr so I guess I'm not all that much better...