Saturday, July 10, 2010

Problem Solved

My driver's side mirror is broken. It has been for a while now, something close to almost 2 years. (Yes. I know that is bad.) The mirror is still there, it's just really cracked. I can still see some stuff with it and I check my blind spot 9 out of 10 times, so it's fine.

So I've made do, and it doesn't bother me. It does however, bother dr soc.

Occasionally I drive (I suspect he drives most of the time so he never has to relinquish control over the music), so when I do, he's in the passenger seat. But he see's my broken mirror and asks "can you see out of that?"
me: yeah. enough.
dr soc: really?
me: yeah. why does it bother you?
dr soc: a little...
me: oh, well, look at that one then. (pointing to passenger mirror) ::snort:: See? Problem solved.

No comments: