Monday, July 19, 2010

Marking My Territory

I woke up the other day and the first thing I asked dr soc was "can I rearrange your kitchen?" Hey, I cook there a fair amount and I found the place arranged inefficiently. Cooking utensils belong close to the stove where they are easy to grab and not in the corner behind the sugar. I'm just saying.

Besides wondering if I had been dreaming about it since it was the first thing I asked, he didn't ask questions and said ok. And he knew I would probably do it anyway. However, he updated his facebook status to: "dr soc has lost control of his kitchen."

No implication of how or who or even what, but the comment that followed were as such:

"That can be a good thing ;-)"
"I need someone to reorganize my kitchen!"
"Let her have full control. Believe me it is well worth it."
"She's just preparing you for marriage when you lose control of the entire house."

So. I guess it's pretty obvious who's doing this was huh?

There were two other comments btw:

"If you hadn't had 3 bags, BAGS, of moldy fruit in your crisper drawer, the intervention would not have been necessary." <-- that one was me. (yes, he did. there were puddles of sticky in there and I bemoaned: "you are such a boy!")

"ummmm.......I was fermenting fruit to make you some wine :)" <-- dr soc himself (nice try honey)

No comments: