Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting Older

I am 28 tomorrow! (presents will be accepted year round fyi) While 28 is not 30, I still feel the pull of my age every now and again. On our fabulous Napa trip, we agreed that partying like a rock star just isn't what it used to be. Sadly, I think I was passed out making my asleep noises when this gem was created. But we edited the famous ACDC song to reflect our older, more mature mindset:

I wanna rock and roll
all night sometimes.
And party
every day on the weekends, and maybe on a random Wednesday*but only if I have the day off the next day


2 comments:

Bry said...

Not to be stickler, but that'd be Kiss, not AC/DC. AC/DC would be famous for "You Shook Me All Night Long".

Spazzella said...

Ohhhh. Oops. Yeah, not a music person. And I was drinking at the time....