Saturday, March 13, 2010

Personal Space

What's with the lack of respect for personal space?

I was waiting in line at the pharmacy and I was standing way behind this one girl because she was coughing every 10 seconds and looked like hell hung out to dry. Whatever she had, I didn't want. So I kept my distance and respected her personal space.

The girl behind me, not so much.

Way not so much. She's all up in my bubble. And I have a huge backpack and my gym bag slung over one shoulder, so my personal area is already crowded.

Of all places, you think people would try to get as much space between each other when you are in line for meds. medicine = reason for it = germs= contagious = respect the personal area.

God I hate college kids sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A nice hacking cough with your head turned to the side will usually do the trick. Worked for me the other day :)