Sunday, March 28, 2010

And the results...

So the half this morning...

There was rain.
Sideways rain, sideways because there was wind. And rain + wind = cold. I had to pee the last half of the race. I couldn't feel my fingers the entire race. My feet were wet, and by mile 4 I couldn't tell if the water on my skin was sweat or rain (it was not sweat fyi). The course wasn't spectator friendly, so there was very little cheering and that was a bummer. I did see my family twice and that was nice. By the time I crossed the finish line, (woot!) all I wanted was a bathroom, a banana and a hot shower. I didn't have any idea of my time, and I didn't really care to find out at the moment.

Honestly, I wasn't too happy with the whole experience right after.

But I got home and took my shower looked up my time. My goal was 2:20.
my results...

2:05:03

Oh. My. GOD! Two hours. Five minutes. Three seconds. Mother fcker, that's awesome! I rocked it!
And suddenly, I was very very happy.

And now, I nap. Or get a pedicure. Whatever. Go me!

No comments: