Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jinx

I really don't want to jinx this...

But I really like the guy I just started seeing. He's smart and nice and fun and easy to be around, tall dark and handsome, confident without being cocky, and every time I get an email from him I can't wait to read it. He makes me laugh and smile and comfortable at the same time.

We started "talking" middle February, so it hasn't been that long. It hasn't even been 2 weeks since meeting in person (I just did the math) and we've already had our third date. So it's still really really early. And I really like him. I may have a few different dates too, with different guys who are just as charming and fun. It's giving me a confidence boost to say the least.

But... I don't really want to meet these guys anymore. I would rather spend my time with this guy (I'll reveal his blog name at a later date out of respect/fear of the jinxing) and have things go as smoothly as they are.

I'm ready. I'm ready to date with the possibility of it going somewhere. I'm ready to fall in love again and spend my time with someone. I'm ready to look at the future not as a lack of my could have beens, but as possibilities. I'm ready for a serious relationship, sooner rather than later. It might not be this guy, because well, it just might not be. But then again, it could be. But the fact that I'm ready makes me smile. And that it could be with this guy, makes me smile more.

No comments: