Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Amazing Race

In honor of Leap Day. (sorta)
Mike and I were watching The Amazing Race the other night and were speculating on how we would do on the show like you do when you watch the show.  The challenge we were speculating over was counting cows and figuring our the average weight. (i don't know either. it's the Amazing Race, roll with it)
me: I would do this challenge for us since my math skills are pretty good. We would have you do the heavy lifting challenges. .
mike: Thanks. And agreed.
me: Yeah, you gotta play to your strengths on the Amazing Race.
mike: Absolutely. Though my navigational skills would have us out the first leg of the race.
me: Hmm, good point.
mike: Yeah you would need someone else if you are going to win the Amazing Race. Hey, you know who would be great at this? Shyam. He's really smart and could do the strong stuff too, he would be good.  
me: Agreed! You know, Priya's really good at thinking on her feet too, and she would be great at the physical challenges too.  She should go in place for me.
mike: So we have our team.
me:  Yep, Shyam for you and Priya for me.
mike: Go team!

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

I am super - flattered =)