Saturday, February 18, 2012

Known For

Because I wanted to avoid the middle school shuffle as our first dance, and Mike isn't the greatest dancer known to man, getting him to agree to take a few dancing lessons was not hard.  When we showed up for our first lesson, the very flamboyant receptionist squealed when he saw my shoes. 

We are not the first couple ever to take dancing lessons for our wedding, otherwise they wouldn't have as many lessons packages as they do.  And these dance studios have a decent amount of clients in general, so it's not out of the ordinary for them to not really know someone too well there.  But, when we walk in, and I have my pink shoe box with my fabulous pink wedding shoes in there, they remember me.

And I have to admit, I LOVE being remembered for my fabulous shoes!

No comments: