Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Status Symbol

For my 10 year reunion that I didn't actually want to go to in the first place, I planned on taking my dr friend as my "date" so that way I could say I was dating a dr. (What? I'm a status wh()re. Also: so what that's she's female and that it's not legal in Kentucky). There was that time I thought I could be a pharmacist and said why be the dr's wife when I can be the dr myself? (And then I realized I'm not smart enough to be pharmacist or any other sort of dr anyway). But it didn't matter, because neither dr friend or I could even go to the reunion, let alone as each other's "date."

And it turns out, I managed to get a dr all on my own anyway.

Though even if I had gone to the reunion (instead of having the bestest time ever in Napa) I probably wouldn't have taken him with me. We weren't anywhere close to official at that point and besides, you don't bring the man you've been seeing for 1 month to your 10 year reunion.

No comments: