Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yummy

I love to eat. Seriously, for as small as I am, I used to be able to pack it away. I've stopped over eating as much though the past 2 years. But that doesn't mean I don't overindulge on special occasions. Like today, on Thanksgiving. (jeans were a bad choice)

Or the first year I really went to Taste of Cincinnati. I very diabolically sampled a lot of things by one friend getting one thing and I would get another, and we would share. And I avoided the beer until late in the evening becasue I was all about the food. Unlike the roommate who had called me in the first place to join them, he was tanked. And full. But anyway, it was super fun and supper yummy.

The next day a coworker asked if I had a fun time at taste and asked what all did I eat?
I start excitedly ticking off my fingers and rattling off the following list:
  • roasted corn
  • fried chicken
  • escargot
  • ribs
  • apple tartlet
  • potato pancake
  • ice cream
  • Lemon ice
  • fondue
  • lobster ravioli
  • meatballs
  • fried pickles
"Whoa. How did you feel after that?"
"Honestly, a little bloated. But totally worth it. But that's also why I'm not in the mood to eat anything for a week now"

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Eating!

No comments: