Friday, November 20, 2009

Privacy Please

Some relationships have an open bathroom door policy. This is a solid NO in my book. But there are a few other things that I believe your man should never ever see you do (or know) if you want to keep the romance alive.
  1. First: anything that closes the bathroom door, should remain behind the closed door and unknown. (I have a friend who believes that girls only poop once a year and nothing but rose petals come out. I accept this belief.)
  2. Tweezing your eyebrows (this can be a bathroom thing or vanity area thing)
  3. Putting on pantyhose (or any other support type garment for that matter). Nothing like a nylon chastity belt to put you in the mood.
  4. Putting on or taking off false eyelashes (though my ex's face was hysterical when this occurred. But that's also why this is on the list)
  5. The less than sexy underthings you wear on fat and/or laundry days (yes honey, those lace and corsets things with the wire and clasps are just like a second skin)
  6. The exact number of black heels you own (darling, I only have 4 (that you can see...))
Now I know if I get married and live with another guy, at some point some of these things may get seen. (I shudder at the thought). And number 4 has obviously happened, or else it would not be on the list.
But I'm adamantly sticking to the bathroom door stays shut thing.

No comments: