Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sign me up for Couger

So I just watched 17 Again and while it was predictable, it was delightful none the less. And I'm not ashamed to admit, I think Zac Effron is a cutie. But besides him and his pretty pretty face and that perfect hair that you just want to run your fingers through (ahem. sorry), here are a few boys I'd go cougar for:
Pics brought to you by the interwebs. (do I need to credit the image or something?)

Zac Effron:




















age 22. Hi pretty boy

Daniel Radcliffe




















age 20. Boy wears a suit better than most men.

This cutie from Fame, Asher Book:














age 21. He can sing and I love him.

And HRH Prince Harry of Wales:


















age, 25. Prince. 'Nuff said.
And I don't feel dirty about liking him becasue he's only 2 years younger than me.


Oh, and I'd totally take his brother on the right there too, becasue they're both adorable and do-gooders and over 6 feet tall and have pretty queen's english accents. And they're princes. Only Will's a few weeks older than me, thus putting him out of my cougar range which is not what this blog is about.

Here's to prowling! (rawr)

No comments: