Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seriously, calling bull sh*t

The Kentucky Kernel (uk's paper) ran a excerpt of Bar Refaeli's (SI swimsuit cover model) interview with Us weekly. I already called bull sh*t on her not ugly ducking phase. But it's like she's giving me ammo and reasons to hate her now. (and I'm paraphrasing the questions/answers). The snarky response, all me baby.
Us: What did her on again/off again boyfriend of 3 years Leo (DiCaprio) think of her cover?
She didn't know, for a real reaction ask her dad how proud he is of her.
Me: Umm, he dated Giselle for 6 years, a SI swimsuit cover isn't exactly new for him.
Us: What did she do to prepare for the shoot? "I know it sounds crazy but, eat! They want you to be healthy and curvy looking.
Me: BULL SH*T (said very screechy)
Us: What part of the job is hard? Looking warm and comfortable in freezing water and not jet lagged.
Me: Really? I thought it was not having "dead eyes." (me thinks I watch antm)
Us: And what about being environmentally friendly with on/off bf Leo? "Taking care of our earth is important bla bla bla."
Me: Ummm, sweetheart, you've a bonifide jet setter, and those planes are not exactly running on wind power.

I know she has done nothing to me, and this is very catty and anti-woman empowerment to hate the pretty girl simply because she's pretty. But, but, but... she's 5'- 9" and weighs less then me. Whine.

1 comment:

John said...

Check out her page on Wikipedia. The main photo is her without her makeup. She's really not impressive without the massive preparation for the camera.