Monday, July 4, 2011

Twin birthday

Happy birthday Bailey! Four on the 4th!  I made her a cake which she and Jules gobbled up as fast as they could. I'd post a video, but it's not loading properly and I don't feel like working on that.  But trust me, it was cute.

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I've had a dog for almost 3.5 years.  That in such a short amount of time I she went from this: 
The day after I adopted her! 12 lbs, so small and squirmy!

To this:
Four years old! 50 lbs and still squirmy.
Now that she's a mature 4 year old, I expect she'll behave as such.  
Snort. She's still a spaz and as crazy as ever. And now that she's got a sister, she's got someone to be crazy with. 
That is, of course, when not napping.
I just love her to pieces, and she'll always be my first "kid."  When I look at her, I see my pretty pretty spaz, her ninja tail wagging, and a tongue ready to lap you with kisses.  But I also see my friend, I see loyalty, and I see love.

So happy birthday Bailey girl! I hope I get to make you birthday cakes for at least 10 more years! 

No comments: