Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bubble of Tulle path

Fiance was on the phone with his brother last night so I was tooling around on the knot.  Though I already have my dress, I ended up looking in the gown section, mostly out of curiosity's sake. 

Here is a synopsis of my click path:
  • Wedding dress trends of 2011. Straps and butterflies are in. So are blush wedding gowns.
  • 10 things you need to know/do after you get the dress. 
  • Find the best accessories for your dress and personal style. 
    • Here I detoured to the 10 commandments of wedding bands, but that was lame so I went back to finding my accessory style.
  • Need help with your something blue? Try these 5 hot ideas. (yes, $1,115 sapphire earrings are indeed a great something blue.  And so reasonable!)
  • Accessories dictionary, what is what?
  • Are you a veil bride or a hair bride? (I'm both. The knot only allows you to be one or the other. So this article was no help to me whatsoever.)
  • What kind of lingerie fits me best. (None of your business!)
  • Tips for finding the best underwear for under your dress.
  • What kind of pantyhose should I opt for on my wedding day.
At that point, I tweeted: the knot has a whole article on what pantyhose is best to wear under my dress. Oh god no, I am NOT wearing any pantyhose.

--12 seconds later--
I need to get off the knot don't I?

No comments: