Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

It's my (first, and real) 29th birthday today!

Happy birthday to me indeed!
I'd say my 28th year had a lot going on.  Some happy, some not so happy, but still lots going on!  For example. 
  • My dad was diagnosed.  By no means is that happy, but it changed my life.
  • I got my bachelors degree!  I am very proud of myself for that.  The stats are that 24% of the US population has a bachelors degree.  And now, I'm part of that 24%. So you know what, I am special.     
  • I moved to Charlotte and in with dr soc.  You learn a lot when you live with someone, but it's been pretty good this learning process.  
  • The rapture.
  • And the love of my life asked me to be his forever.  
There's a lot to look forward to for 29.  My first marathon in a few months, hopefully getting into grad school, and also, this fancy, party thing Mike and I are throwing that we just happen to be getting married at.  I have a feeling that it will be a big year.
 
I'm so incredibly lucky.  Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

sam2012world said...

follow my blog and i will follow yours.