Monday, July 18, 2011

Remember When

Dr soc and I went to see Harry Potter 7.2  this afternoon after my family left from visiting this weekend.
First, there were people there dressed up in the proper Hogwarts house of their choosing. I know this because I first saw them posing for pictures in the bathroom, and secondly, they also sat right next to us. Of course I mocked them a little. I'm a fan of the series and all, but I'm not a dress up type of fan.

Second. We saw a matinee showing.  So the tickets were $5 a piece, which was awesome.  I mean, it's a different time of day, it's not like the 8 pm movie is any different than the 2 pm movie.
Mike and I liked the movie itself, but what Mike really liked was the matinee price.  So as we're
driving home this is the conversation we had:

mike: I liked that the tickets were $5 each. 
me: Hey remember when $5 was the night time price for a movie ticket?
mike: Yeah, I do. That was a while ago.
me: Remember when we didn't say remember when?
mike: -sigh- Yeah...that too.

No comments: