Monday, January 9, 2012

What a Differance a Day Makes

Of course I know how many months there are until the wedding. (Four and a half. Like you're surprised I know that).  And the Saturday of thanksgiving weekend was the 6 months out mark.  But since I did so much (pre) planning and had most of the big things decided (and more importantly, booked) at that point, 6 months didn't seem like a huge OMG moment.
I figured that since it was still 2011, it still seemed far away enough on the calender.  But maybe when 2012 came around, the year we're actually getting married in (squee!), it might be harder to pull me from the tulle vortex. 
And yep, two days into the new year, I may have freaked out about ordering the invites because I didn't account for printing time.  And I finally booked a florist. Mike and I ordered our wedding bands the other day too (mine is sparkly!). I bought wedding shoes (though I'm not 100% sold on them just yet), and started seriously asking around about tailors.
Yep, the first few months of 2012 will be wedding-centric for me! 

No comments: