Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Power

So. I have a super power.
And that would be the ability to fall asleep without fail on the couch by 11:30 pm. (at the latest)

No matter what I am doing, reading, watching tv, playing on the interwebs, if my derriere is on the couch, my mind zones and my eye lids drop like lead.  Mike has gotten used to it by now, and now just wakes me up when it's time to go to bed and to real sleep. (I think he also likes the quiet so he lets me sleep)
One night as we were going to real bed I asked Mike what time I had fallen asleep, figuring it had been around 11ish.  Mike informed me I was out, snoring, by 9:30. (In fairness that night, I had pulled an overnight at work and was running on 3.5 hours of sleep. See also: I am not a college kid anymore).

Yep. Super power indeed.

No comments: