Saturday, January 14, 2012

Missing the Point

The day after the marathon, this girl walks in to breakfast in her sweats.  Well, she was sorta in sweats.
--hushed tones--
mike: Is...is that girl not wearing a shirt?
--we all look over--
lb: She has something on, it has a hood I think?  But it seems to stop at her midriff.
me: So, she's wearing a sweatshirt that exposes her stomach? I thought people wore sweats to cover up? She's sorta missing the point of the sweatshirt.
lb: She is completely missing the point of that hoodie!
me: Yeah, the only reason you wear a something like that in the first place is to show off. That her "problem areas" aren't a problem.
lb: Agreed. She's totally showing off.
mom: So, is she not wearing a shirt?
me: I don't think so.
lb: Because then what would be the point of that sweat shirt?

1 comment:

Bry said...

I think that was a "had to be there" moment, lol.