Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Fcking Morning!

It's 2:30 pm. Do you know where your construction crew is?

Nope, but I can tell you where they aren't, and that would NOT be working on the house right next door to me. That construction zone is done for the day.

And it's probably done for today because construction work and the loudest spanish radio possible started at 6:45 AM. SIX FOURTY-F*CKING-FIVE AM. (I get shouty if I the number before the : is less than 7)

Yeah, that was how Mike, me, the dogs and probably the whole neighborhood were woken up this morning. Spanish radio blasting from the house next door along with hammering, clattering and drilling. I did manage to go back to sleep, but when I did get up of my own free will my morning routine was cranky due to the interruption. (I was dreaming about breaking out of prison I think. Now I'll never know if whoever I was was able to get out)

I know they typical workday starts at 8, and most people are probably already or about to get up to get ready. But some of us are kept women, and the man that keeps me doesn't have to be in his office until 10 (have I mentioned he loves his job?). And also, we live in the 'burbs, there are plenty of other families who have young kids, and don't have a typical workday schedule. In other words, we're still sleeping!

Any way you slice it, 6:45 is NOT the time to start construction and it is most definitely NOT the time to blast the radio either. Especially if you are going to blast the radio under my bedroom window, and even more so, make sure that my house's backyard isn't adjoined to the leasing agent's back yard. Yeah.

No comments: